How you can help your business customers manage their IoT
We’d like to introduce you to Emida’s newest, state-of-the-art IoT Control Platform. This lets mobile carriers offer mobile data control by their business customers (including educational, government institutions and beyond) on every device used by these businesses.
The main features of Emida’s IoT Control Platform include:
- Control of Data Usage – Easily control and manage data usage on any device connected to your network through a very friendly web interface.
- Real-time Reporting – Create and collect mobile data reports of each device’s performance in real-time.
- Turnkey Flexible Integration – Can be launched without system integration to BSS/OSS.
- Set Usage Criteria Easily – Limit data usage for any period of time and confine device usage to desired websites.
- End-to-End Visibility – Have a complete view and access to ANY device connected to your network.
- Mobile carriers will enjoy the following benefits from using Emida’s IoT Control Platform:
- New revenue streams for your mobile business.
- Quickly deploy an innovative, cloud-based IoT solution.
- Generate more demand for your SIM cards.
- Enable greater consumption of the mobile data services you offer.
- Provide a turnkey, flexible and 100% reliable IoT platform for your commercial customers.
- Gain access to a platform that is easy and intuitive to use.
We are currently offering a free live demo of Emida’s IoT Control Platform. To reserve your spot today, please click the button below confirming your interest. We would be very happy to use this session to confirm the features and benefits of Emida’s IoT Control Platform.
Emida is a technology service provider for Mobile Operators and Distributors worldwide. We are experts with 20+ years of experience in the industry. We offer our own IoT Control system for mobile operators of all sizes as well as our Electronic Recharge and Distribution Channel Management platforms. To learn more about how Emida’s technology can help your mobile business, please contact us at email@example.com
We offer free live demonstrations with real-time reporting and detailed information useful to any mobile Operator!
Error: Contact form not found.