We are proud to offer premium cloud migration services to our customers with Emida Cloud Cover. In the case study below is outlined how we helped a particular customer migrate to the cloud and how we solved each and every one of their pain points.
Customer Profile: Large telecom carrier in The Caribbean.
Customer Pain Points:
- On Premise Obsolescence of hardware, software and communications.
- Cyber Security and Compliance increased requirements including increasing
- disaster/recovery needs affecting budgets.
- Lack of Integration and Compatibility between legacy software and new platforms including backup and recovery solutions.
- Limited Agility for Growth caused by datacenter restrictions.
- Project Planning and Support IT staff with more than 8 years experience provided architectural design for migration
- Well Architected Practices Implemented to provide redundancy, disaster recovery and security capabilities.
- Implementation of Backup/Restore good practices for cloud services.
- CAPEX Cost Reduction
- Fully Managed Service in Cloud Environment including database administration and network administration.
If you’re interested in working with Emida on Emida Cloud Cover schedule a meeting with our COO Martyn Fricker here.
EMIDA Technologies is a fintech offering digital access to millions of underbanked consumers via its 36-country retailer network. Our products & services enable financial inclusion for 3MM monthly users through 50K+ points-of-sale offering a cash onramp solution. Additionally, we offer IT cloud-based services, SAS & ISO options, and a mobile network. Learn more at Emida.com.