As a long standing technology partner for telecom carriers worldwide with over 20 years of experience, we excel in distribution channel management capabilities. Below is a case study of a partner for whom our technology allowed them end to end visibility and complete control of every level of their distribution channel.
Customer Profile: Large telecom carrier in South America.
Customer Pain Points:
- Transaction Receipts to End Customers: Recent changes in law created a need for the carrier to provide time of recharge (as well as management of balances, commissions and discounts). Previously, only confirmation of the transaction was necessary.
- Management of Physical Inventory: The carrier needed this throughout their entire distribution channel for electronic services plus prepaid cards, SIMs, handsets and more.
- Geo-location: The carrier wanted visibility of locations selling its services and their purchase behavior patterns and inventory levels.
- Transaction Receipts to End Customers: We integrated our platform with the carrier’s billing and messaging systems enabling them to see sales data in real-time and send end customers receipts via USSD, SMS and email.
- Management of Physical Inventory: Our platform integrated with various carrier systems to allow the carrier to track shipments to merchants and resellers, and inventory at all levels of distribution. Detailed views provided inventory management by SKU for bulk product shipments or individual products.
- Geo-location: Our platform provided Google Map-based geo-location and streetlight reporting for for all points-of-sale and distribution levels.
If you’re interested in working with Emida on Financial Inclusion schedule a meeting with our COO Martyn Fricker here.
EMIDA Technologies is a fintech offering digital access to millions of underbanked consumers via its 36-country retailer network. Our products & services enable financial inclusion for 3MM monthly users through 50K+ points-of-sale offering a cash onramp solution. Additionally, we offer IT cloud-based services, SAS & ISO options, and a mobile network. Learn more at Emida.com.