The Internet of Things (IoT) is quickly becoming a technological necessity for modern telecom enterprises.
Many mobile carriers are prioritizing improvements to include IoT Data Control services to meet current mass market demands to serve their subscribers and business customers.
However, while mobile carriers are increasingly investing in IoT Data Control services, they are running into multiple challenges associated with the technology’s adoption.
Some challenges associated with the IoT Data Control adoption include:
- Difficulties with the deployment of the system.
- Security implications of using multiple smart connected devices.
- Problems related with the data integration.
To support mobile carriers in obtaining IoT Data Control without having to deal with the associated challenges, Emida is now offering a state-of-the-art IoT Data Control Platform that allows mobile carriers to create a new revenue stream by offering customer-controlled data services to their business customers. This will allow carriers to efficiently manage the current mass market data demands but without the multiple challenges associated with the technology’s adoption.
Mobile carriers will enjoy the following benefits from using Emida’s IoT Data Control Platform:
- Quickly deploy an innovative, cloud-based IoT solution. Emida’s IoT Data Control Platform can be launched with NO SYSTEMS INTEGRATION WORK- no integration to BSS/OSS is necessary.
- Generate more demand for your SIM cards.
- Enable greater consumption of the mobile data services you offer.
- Provide a turnkey, flexible and 100% reliable IoT platform for your commercial customers.
- Gain access to a platform that is easy and intuitive to use.
EMIDA Technologies is a fintech offering digital access to millions of underbanked consumers via its 36-country retailer network. Our products & services enable financial inclusion for 3MM monthly users through 50K+ points-of-sale offering a cash onramp solution. Additionally, we offer IT cloud-based services, SAS & ISO options, and a mobile network. Learn more at Emida.com.